Book Title: Computer Memory: Develop A Computer Like Memory In 5 Minutes A Day (Think Faster, Smarter, Sharper)
Author: Michael Davis
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- Photographic Memory: Simple, Proven Methods to Remembering Anything Faster, Longer, Better (Accelerated Learning Series Book 1)
- Mental Math: Tricks To Become A Human Calculator (For Speed Math, Math Tricks, Vedic Math Enthusiasts, GMAT, GRE, SAT Students & Case Interview Study Book 1)
- Superhuman Memory: The Comprehensive Guide To Increase Your Memory, Learning Abilities, And Speed Reading By 500% - Develop A Photographic Memory - IN JUST 14 DAYS
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- Accelerated Learning: 2 Manuscripts - Speed Reading: How to Read a Book a Day, Photographic Memory: Simple, Proven Methods to Remembering Anything Faster, ... Better (Accelerated Learning Series 3)
- PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY: Advanced Techniques To Improve Your Memory, Remember More, Learn Quickly And Increase Productivity As Students, Lawyer, Accountant Etc
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
- Speed Reading: Robot Reading: How To Master Your Attention And Focus, Triple Your Reading Speed, Remember More, Learn Faster And Get more Done In Less Time
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
WARNING: You are about to discover how anyone can achieve extraordinary success by simply harnessing the power of his or her memoryWhat If I told you that you could learn and memorize more in less time? Stay focused, quit being frustrated, Improve concentration, be more productive and absorb info like a human sponge… and best of all do it in as little as five minutes a day?
In Computer Memory that's exactly what you'll getAnyone, at any age, can improve their memory
Getting older doesn’t have to mean becoming more forgetful. Actually, as you age your memory can become better
because you have more experience and knowledge to connect with new information and thus make it easier to remember.So if you have ever been frustrated with yourself for failing to remember even the simplest things in life
… things like birthdays, telephone numbers or even where you left your keys … take heart.You can improve your memory.
In fact, you can easily improve it so dramatically that it will change your life forever … and you can do it in as little as five minutes a day!
Just think how great your life would be if you could:Master your attention so you can focus and concentrate longer, even during challenging or stressful situationsEffortlessly remember important dates, appointments, meetings and schedules weeks, months or even years ahead without missing a single one!Painlessly remember information that will boost your career, skyrocket your grades and save yourself the sheer inconvenience of having to carry thick references!Remember names without social awkwardness or anxietyDevelop unbreakable concentration and focus
Now stop imagining and keep reading to discover how to turn all the above into reality.
The Truth About Your Memory
The truth is out: The human brain is undisputedly powerful.
Researchers have found that both parts of our brain (the left and right cortexes) work together 100% of the time to capture every single piece of information we feed it.
Now let's think about this for a moment ... You have with you right now an amazing storage facility that FAR exceeds any super computer ever built, envisioned or designed.
It's up to you to use it to the fullest!
I can almost hear you crying out loud … “If my brain is such a great storage facility: Why is it so difficult to remember shopping lists, or all the nitty gritty stuff I need to know?”
The answer is simple:
Your memory is untrained. In fact, anyone who remembers things by rote (by regular repetition) is putting his untrained memory to work.
To harness the full capabilities of your brain, you need to learn how to use a combination of techniques that I call flash memorization which will UNLEASH the collaborative power of both brain hemispheres.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn
How to use a little-known “imaginary traveling” memorization method to have fun while you rememberOne of the most powerful systems ever developed to memorize lists, numbers or words – learn this and you will always have a "secret weapon" up your sleevesHow to remember long running lists and have the ability to recall any item in the list, regardless of positionHow to shorten the time you need to remember by up to 70%How to use a single cheat sheet of just 10 items to virtually imprint numbers, words and information in your mind on demandAnd much, much moreWhat are you waiting for?
Develop a Computer Memory by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page