Book Title: 100 Study Secrets (Your Teachers Don't Want You To Know About)
Author: Aaron Richardson
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide: (40+ Note Taking Tips for School, Work, Books and Lectures. Cornell Notes Explained. And ... (The Learning Development Book Series 8)
- 10 Books in 1: Memory, Speed Read, Note Taking, Essay Writing, How to Study, Think Like a Genius, Type Fast, Focus: Concentrate, Engage, Unleash Creativity, ... (The Learning Development Book Series)
- Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time!
- How to Improve Your Memory and Remember Anything: Flash Cards, Memory Palaces, Mnemonics (50+ Powerful Hacks for Amazing Memory Improvement) (The Learning Development Book Series 7)
- Straight-A in College While Studying Less: 12 Steps to Achieve Success In Your Academic Life
- Accelerated Learning: How To Learn Any Skill Or Subject, Double Your Reading Speed And Develop Laser Sharp Memory - INSTANTLY - OUT-THINK ANYONE
- Speed Reading: How to Double (or Triple) Your Reading Speed in Just 1 Hour!
- Simple Steps to Photographic Memory: Even the average Joe can do it now
- Effortless Reading: The Simple Way to Read and Guarantee Remarkable Results
- Genius: Secrets To Becoming A Genius At Your Subject: How to Study Like A Genius & Unlock Your Full Potential (Study Skills, Effective Learning, Smart ... Genius Intelligence, Study Skills, Book 2)
100 Study Secrets (Your Teachers Don't Want You To Know About) is the definitive guide to earning stand out grades through breaking all of the traditional study rules. This guide provides study advice that can change the way you think about studying for good.
Sure, every student wants to get better grades. What's the old cliched study advice that every other guide gives you?
Wow, now that you know that, you have wonderful grades, right? Of course not.
In fact, this guide takes it in the other direction. You can get better grades when you learn how to waste less time studying. Your brain is an amazing device that doesn't work the way they tell you it does. Sure, dedicating yourself to something is great but dedicating yourself to excessive hours of studying is a waste of time. These are the kind of study hacks that will make your studying faster than ever before and making everyone wonder how you do it.
How To Pass A Test Without Answering One Hard Question
How To Memorize A Textbook
Why You Should Relax More Than You Study
Mastering Short and Dirty Memorization Techniques
How To NEVER Worry About A Score Again
Increasing Your Grades By Decreasing Your Study Load
Do you want to improve your grades?
Do you want to study fast?
Then you've found the guide for you.