Book Title: Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2017-11-21
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST LSAT SCORE.
Get all the prep you need to ace the Law School Admission Test with this guidebook, including 3 official LSAT PrepTests, targeted strategies for each test section, and Premium Portal extras online.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Instructional material and step-by-step examples that all use real, previously-administered LSAT problems
· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
· 3 full-length, recent LSAT PrepTests (licensed directly from the Law School Admissions Council)
—all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations
· Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as practice drills
· Personalized score reports with in-depth analysis for each test available online Techniques That Actually Work—Plus Online Extras for a Competitive Edge
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Complete breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
· Multi-week study guides
· Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips